This came up in a conversation with Zoi, some of these are mine, some are his. It’s an attempt to give the impression of an anime series in a short sentence, and doesn’t reflect much on whether we really liked it or not, it’s mostly just an attempt at being witty.
- Da Capo: Meet a weirder girl than the previous one. Repeat.
- Gundam Wing: Mech ado about nothing.
- Kagihime Monogatari Eikyuu Alice Rondo: If it’s about books, it must have loli, incest and yuri. That’s the law.
- Kamichu: Nobody cares you’re a goddess unless they can exploit you.
- Kodomo no Omocha: Much ado about nothing.
- Muteki Kanban Musume: It should have been a 1996 show.
- Neon Genesis Evangelion: Everybody died and pretends they went to heaven.
- Ouran High School Host Club: Haruhi was born without a vagina anyway.
- RAY the animation: And you thought Russian medicine was full of shit.
- Renkin San-kyuu Magical? Pokaan: I still can’t believe there was no eroge.
- School Rumble: Can’t confess for two years and counting.
- Sci-fi HARRY: See Americans, crush their spoons and hear the lamentations of the women.
- Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu: Aliens exist only if you pretend they don’t.
- X: So 1999.
- X-1999: Nobody wants to know the real ending anymore.
- xxxHolic: Not much happens, very slowly, in circles.
- Zero no Tsukaima: And it was JUST getting seriously interesting!